Sunday, October 10, 2010

Uncharted 3 in the works? Sony says no, but I'm not believing it.

So, as you may know, Emily Rose, the voice actress of Elena Fisher from the Uncharted series has tweeted that she is working on some Uncharted stuff. The following picture shows this: 



Now, Sony simply stated the following, “Now that Emily is just back from filming Haven she will be working with Naughty Dog on some DLC content.”
To me, this just seems like a cover-up in case Emily ruined the surprise of either Uncharted 3, or the Uncharted movie. The reason I believe this is because it's been over a month since the tweet, and they still haven't released any information about it.
My second reason is that they've released DLC in the past without needing the Voice Actors. Why
would they need them now? It may be for Single Player DLC, but I still believe that it's either Uncharted 3 or the Uncharted movie.

Alright, so, that's just my assumption. Thanks for reading! Please comment what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment