Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Cole? I guess he'll have to do *sigh*




Cole MacGrath has experienced a lot of changes from Infamous 1 to Infamous 2. Changes that I don't really like. First of all, the first Cole was unique, in my opinion. He wasn't the usual hero you see in games, the tough guy. He was an everyday guy, like you and me. Now? Now, he looks almost like a frat boy, and his voice doesn't match his face at all. The most recent screenshot of him shows him with a scar, which he probably picked from a fight with the Beast from the first game. This is one change I actually do like. Now, he's starting to look a little more normal, rather than the perfect, hot frat guy. Pictures above.

While I do prefer the Cole from the first game (PIC ABOVE), I'll be happy to accept the scar Cole. What do you think? Do you like the new Cole? Is the old Cole better, or are you glad they changed? Leave your opinions in the comments, and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. well i like them both I'm not very sure i like how u appreciate the difference though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyway give me your pen and maybe we can chat sometime

    ReplyDelete