Sunday, November 7, 2010

This picture makes me happy.

I recently stumbled upon some absolutely amazing fan art online, and decided to share it with you. So, here is a picture, and in it, there are characters in a bar, and nearly all of the characters are from Sony. The picture is too large, so just click here to view it.

I don't know all of the characters, but I will name the ones I do know. From left to right:
1.Don't know
2.Don't know
3.Ethan Mars (Heavy Rain)
4.Don't know
5.Master Chief (Halo)
6.Capt. Shephard (Mass Effect 1/2)
7.Chell (Portal) (Behind Chell is an orange portal with a blue portal beside it) 
8. Don't know
9. Don't Know
10. Behind the woman in silver is Bioshock's "Would you kindly?"
11. Nathan Drake and Elena Fisher (Uncharted 1/2)
12.Don't know the guy sitting down below them
13. Altair (Assassin's Creed),
14. John Marston and Abigail (Red Dead Redemption)
15. Jimmy (Bully)
16. Don't know
17. Don't know
18. Don't know
19. Kratos (God of War)
20. Don't know
21. Don't know
22. Don't know
23. Don't know.

If you know any of the characters that I didn't, please tell me in the comments! Also, did you like the picture? What was your favorite character(s)? Mine was Nathan and Elena!

EDIT: I looked closer at the picture and noticed a ton of easter eggs. First off, beside Ethan Mars is the red balloon from Heavy Rain. Next, look at the paintings behind Master Chief, and you'll notice two familiar faces: Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney and Professor Layton from the Professor Layton series on the DS. Next, look under the portals, and you'll see a cake. If you look by Nate and Elena, you'll notice the dagger from Uncharted 2. Okay, this is my favorite picture in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment